Open Position HR Generalist
Join our remote team and fulfill our mission by filling out positions that will help us move forward together.APPLY NOW
Here at FoodStyles, we’re on an exciting mission to make eating easier for everyone. Our app connects people with the delicious food they love, that also matches their dietary requirements – think Spotify, but for food!
We’re looking for a Human Resource Generalist to join our rapidly growing team, to plan and coordinate the administrative functions of the business. You will oversee recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of new staff, consult with top executives on strategic planning and serve as a link between the management team and employees.
What you'll do:
- You’ll work across departments to understand our human resource and talent strategy as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provide support and guidance to recruiters, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers/team leads to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in similar roles.
- You have experience in recruiting remotely.
- You have experience in hiring remote workers.
- You have experience in hiring technical remote workers (developers).
- You have a very good knowledge of the HR portfolio, standard processes and products.
- You have an excellent ability in understanding complex organizations and topics so as to implement projects independently and according to the situation, with a focus on HR and Recruitment.
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
FoodStyles is a business built on continuous improvement, transparency and momentum. We are a friendly, highly ambitious team that has built a company that we truly love working for. We think you will love it too!
Why work with us?
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum. We've built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will love it too.
Fast and data-driven decision making
Building on sound data is the norm. Many decision are based on assumptions, experience and intuition in order to keep momentum. Being clear about what the grounds are for decisions creates faster and more precise learning.
Encouraging debate and avoiding compromise
Encouraging passionate factual disagreement while avoiding consensus creates faster and better learning. The best solutions are often just based on just one side of the argument and requires you to get behind someone else’s idea.
Be authentic and good
Bureaucracy and politics are needed when people lack purpose and passion. It slows you down, costs money and decreases quality. Being authentic means embracing mistakes, disagreements and learning in order to fulfill a purpose. Trying to do good and assuming that other people have good intentions creates positive energy.
While we encourage people to come to the office, you can work from any place where you are the happiest and most productive.
We offer a very competitive, above market salary, also the possibility to get share options after a trial period.
Get in touch
We would love to hear about you, your background and what you've been up to recently. It takes less than 3 minutes.
If you know somebody that we’ll hire, you will be rewarded €2000
(only applies for developer positions)