Open Position Lead Technical Recruiter
Join our remote team and fulfill our mission by filling out positions that will help us move forward together.APPLY NOW
Here at FoodStyles, we’re on an exciting mission to make eating easier for everyone. Our app connects you with the delicious food you love, but that also matches your specific dietary requirements – think Spotify, but for food!
We’re looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team, and help us find and hire the best developers around the world.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with departmental managers/team leads to understand the skills and competencies required for openings & reviewing job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assist with developing and revising our job specs and descriptions for various positions.
- Develop strategies based on our current and future talent needs relating to talent acquisition, staff retention and succession planning.
- Manage our talent acquisition process, including the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants – particularly for managerial and professional roles.
- Draft recruitment advertisements; post ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for available positions.
- Identify appropriate candidates and evaluate their qualifications through a process; reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and engaging candidates using different forms of communication.
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their application.
- Engage new prospects by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in recruiting and working with developers. Great if you already hired people for the following roles:
- React Native developer
- React / Node developer
- Machine learning developer
- Data Scientist
- Data Scraping engineer
- Senior QA automation engineer
- You have experience in recruiting remotely.
- You have great communication skills and you enjoy getting to know new people.
- You have the ability to understand the main motivators of candidates, and have the emotional intelligence to decide whether they are a good fit for our team both from a personal and professional perspective.
- You must have a solid understanding of software development technologies. A technical background is a bonus.
- You have an excellent ability to understand complex organizations and topics, and the talent to implement recruitment strategies independently.
- You should know and be able to provide administrative support to our wider team.
- You have the ability to draw meaning & clarity out of ambiguity.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and also work independently without supervision.
- You can communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
FoodStyles is a business built on continuous improvement, transparency and momentum. We are a friendly, highly ambitious team that has built a company that we truly love working for. We think you will love it too!
Why work with us?
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum. We've built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will love it too.
Fast and data-driven decision making
Building on sound data is the norm. Many decision are based on assumptions, experience and intuition in order to keep momentum. Being clear about what the grounds are for decisions creates faster and more precise learning.
Encouraging debate and avoiding compromise
Encouraging passionate factual disagreement while avoiding consensus creates faster and better learning. The best solutions are often just based on just one side of the argument and requires you to get behind someone else’s idea.
Be authentic and good
Bureaucracy and politics are needed when people lack purpose and passion. It slows you down, costs money and decreases quality. Being authentic means embracing mistakes, disagreements and learning in order to fulfill a purpose. Trying to do good and assuming that other people have good intentions creates positive energy.
While we encourage people to come to the office, you can work from any place where you are the happiest and most productive.
We offer a very competitive, above market salary, also the possibility to get share options after a trial period.
Get in touch
We would love to hear about you, your background and what you've been up to recently. It takes less than 3 minutes.
If you know somebody that we’ll hire, you will be rewarded €1000
(only applies for developer positions)