Open position Marketing Manager
Join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, to develop and deliver remarkable marketing campaigns that help us to fulfil our mission to provide lifestyle eaters with better access to a greater choice of restaurant dishes.APPLY NOW
If you live and breathe marketing and have a passion for or interest in lifestyle eating (vegan, vegetarian, plant-based, paleo, dairy-free etc), we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer to join our team in Cluj, who will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of our marketing campaigns,
The role in one sentence...
Your job is to develop and deliver remarkable marketing campaigns that help us to fulfil our mission to provide lifestyle eaters with better access to a greater choice of restaurant dishes.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
Working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, you will be at the heart of all marketing activity, controlling campaign delivery from concept to content. Responsible for all areas of campaign delivery, you will collaborate with the CEO, Marketing Director and external agency partners to plan and meet all internal and external deadlines and marketing objectives. With a keen eye for quality, you will maintain standards and pin all marketing activity back to the core campaign strategy.
This is a hands-on role where no two days will be the same. You’ll need to be able to move seamlessly between copywriting, using Photoshop for asset creation, leading on social media coordination, managing influencer relationships, tracking and analysing campaign performance and ensuring that all marketing materials are in-line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing campaigns. Sound like you? Perfect. We’d love to hear from you.
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to get the word out about FoodStyles, driving downloads and retaining active users
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Work with our internal team and external agency partners to manage a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our own channels (website and social media)
- Develop and maintain influencer relationships
- Create all marketing materials
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Highly organised and able to handle and coordinate lots of moving parts
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Native English proficiency level
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A great sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Why work with us?
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum. We've built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will love it too.
Fast and data-driven decision making
Building on sound data is the norm. Many decision are based on assumptions, experience and intuition in order to keep momentum. Being clear about what the grounds are for decisions creates faster and more precise learning.
Encouraging debate and avoiding compromise
Encouraging passionate factual disagreement while avoiding consensus creates faster and better learning. The best solutions are often just based on just one side of the argument and requires you to get behind someone else’s idea.
Be authentic and good
Bureaucracy and politics are needed when people lack purpose and passion. It slows you down, costs money and decreases quality. Being authentic means embracing mistakes, disagreements and learning in order to fulfill a purpose. Trying to do good and assuming that other people have good intentions creates positive energy.
While we encourage people to come to the office, you can work from any place where you are the happiest and most productive.
We offer a very competitive, above market salary, also the possibility to get share options after a trial period.
Get in touch
We would love to hear about you, your background and what you've been up to recently. It takes less than 3 minutes.
If you know somebody that we’ll hire, you will be rewarded €2000.