Open Position QA Engineer
Quality is very important to us in everything we do. Join our Cluj-Napoca team and help us deliver the best possible product on the market.APPLY NOW
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to help us test our custom made application using the latest technologies.
- Review and analyze business requirements and functional specifications
- Perform various test types at different levels
- Prepare test related documentation such as Test Strategy, Test Reports
- Use Jira to report and track progress
- Collaborate with the team to deliver high-quality product
- Take ownership of testing tasks and follow up until resolution
- Write and run tests on GraphQL API
- Write automated tests for mobile and web applications
- Investigate and report results
- 3+ Years of experience in software testing
- Experienced in web, mobile and API testing
- Ability to debate technical problems
- Good understanding of programming concepts
- Hands-on experience with Automation Testing using Java
- Nice to have: GraphQL or Rest API testing experience
- Nice to have: Previous experience in mobile automation testing
Why work with us?
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum. We've built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will love it too.
Fast and data-driven decision making
Building on sound data is the norm. Many decision are based on assumptions, experience and intuition in order to keep momentum. Being clear about what the grounds are for decisions creates faster and more precise learning.
Encouraging debate and avoiding compromise
Encouraging passionate factual disagreement while avoiding consensus creates faster and better learning. The best solutions are often just based on just one side of the argument and requires you to get behind someone else’s idea.
Be authentic and good
Bureaucracy and politics are needed when people lack purpose and passion. It slows you down, costs money and decreases quality. Being authentic means embracing mistakes, disagreements and learning in order to fulfill a purpose. Trying to do good and assuming that other people have good intentions creates positive energy.
While we encourage people to come to the office, you can work from any place where you are the happiest and most productive.
We offer a very competitive, above market salary, also the possibility to get share options after a trial period.
Get in touch
We would love to hear about you, your background and what you've been up to recently. It takes less than 3 minutes.
If you know somebody that we’ll hire, you will be rewarded €2000
(only applies for developer positions)