Open Position React Native developer
Join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and build our mobile application for iOS and Android which will face millions of users.APPLY NOW
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Develop, update and maintain features in the mobile React Native application
- Work with Jira to track progress
- Create documentation if needed for various technical tasks
- Communicate openly and in a timely manner
- Be an advocate of quality
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Experience with React, React Native and Expo
- Experience with Redux, GraphQL/Apollo + Rest
- Experience with building and deploying apps one App Store and Google Play
- Up to date with the latest versions of React (hooks) and JS (Es6/7)
- Attention to detail UI/UX
- Minimum 3+ years development experience
Why work with us?
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum. We've built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will love it too.
Fast and data-driven decision making
Building on sound data is the norm. Many decision are based on assumptions, experience and intuition in order to keep momentum. Being clear about what the grounds are for decisions creates faster and more precise learning.
Encouraging debate and avoiding compromise
Encouraging passionate factual disagreement while avoiding consensus creates faster and better learning. The best solutions are often just based on just one side of the argument and requires you to get behind someone else’s idea.
Be authentic and good
Bureaucracy and politics are needed when people lack purpose and passion. It slows you down, costs money and decreases quality. Being authentic means embracing mistakes, disagreements and learning in order to fulfill a purpose. Trying to do good and assuming that other people have good intentions creates positive energy.
While we encourage people to come to the office, you can work from any place where you are the happiest and most productive.
We offer a very competitive, above market salary, also the possibility to get share options after a trial period.
Get in touch
We would love to hear about you, your background and what you've been up to recently. It takes less than 3 minutes.
If you know somebody that we’ll hire, you will be rewarded €2000.