Open Position Senior React/Node Developer
Develop our internal tools with the best customised solutions. Discuss, debate and find the best solution to each problem alongside our remote team.APPLY NOW
FoodStyles is looking for a Senior React/Node Engineer to join our team. You will help support our mission to help people get better food that fits their diet and cravings all the time everywhere. If you share our passion to give more enjoyment and health to the world through food, come join us.
What you'll do:
- Be a valued member of an agile team of professionals, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Be a technical expert on our Node, React and React Native projects.
- Ensure a high quality of the code and the scalability of the architecture on the projects you work on.
- Start greenfield projects and maintain existing ones.
- Create requirements, task people and advise other developers in key decisions.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems.
Who you are:
You have a deep understanding of JS design patterns, data structures, and web architecture and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
You pay attention to detail and you can build pixel-perfect user interfaces optimized for speed.
You know and care about engineering best practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing.
You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems.
Why work with us?
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum.
Fast decision making. Driven by data.
We use data to get to a decision. That way, we sustain maximum momentum and create immediate actions from every meeting. This makes for a fast paced environment which is rewarding for those that want to learn and progress quickly.
More debate. Less compromise.
We encourage open communication and debate to avoid sub-optimal compromises. You’ll always be expected to share your view so we can gather a range of perspectives to propel forward.
Be authentic. Do good.
We always strive to give good energy and assume good intentions. This is what creates an open and trusting working environment at FoodStyles.
You're free to work from any place where you feel happy and most productive.